Beginner’s English (ESOL) @ St Anne’s (Brislington)
Improve your English reading, writing and speaking skills so you can communicate with more confidence.
Learning objectives include:
Use simple present tense and be able to ask simple questions.
Find the meaning of and spell unfamiliar words.
Use simple past tense.
Expand vocabulary and correctly pronounce words.
Be confident enough to speak in front of the group.
Read and write simple text.
Present ideas to the group.
Use online resources to develop learning.
This course is open to ESOL learners aged 19+ years
To enrol, please contact Toby 0117 3773189 or email julie.st.jean.dick@.com
- Start date: 22nd January at 09:45
- End date: 18th March at 11:45
- Class days: Wednesday
- Enrolment information: Enrolment takes place during first session.
- Contact Person: Toby 0117 3773189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Course fee is £48.00 unless learner is in receipt of means-tested benefits or is in low income employment (under £16,090 per annum) and can provide evidence of this.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: Yes - FREE creche available with course but places must be booked before course starts.
- Accessbility: Unknown
- Details about class location: St Anne's Park Children's Centre Lichfield Road, Bristol BS4 4BJ
- Accreditation: No
- Provider: Community Learning Team
- Address: The Park Centre, Daventry Road, Knowle, Bristol BS4 1DQ
- Contact number: 0117 9039750
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: http://communitylearningwest.net
- Search classes by Community Learning Team