Employability – English for Work
Shining Care Training invites you to a course that will give you the support you need to move forward with your career. The course will prepare learners to make job applications, communicate effectively, and achieve suitable employment. It is for everyone who wants to return to work, is looking for a job and needs to communicate better in English.
The 7-session course includes:
– CV & Job Application Writing
– Job Interview Tips
– Identifying Personal Strengths
– Customer Service Skills.
Come, improve your English and update your work skills with us!
Tuesdays, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Starts from 2nd May 2023
for 8 weeks
with a half-term holiday break
Shining Care Training
38-42 Chelsea Road, Easton
BS5 6 AF
- Start date: 2nd May at 10:00
- End date: 20th June at 13:00
- Class days: Tuesday
- Enrolment information: For booking and more information please come and speak to us (Shining Care Training, The Old Co-op, 38-42 Chelsea Road, Easton, BS5 6 AF, Bristol), call the office 0117 955 2562 or Mahmoud Matan 0 749 638 1427 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Person: Richard Martin
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: To enrol or for further information, please contact Shining Care Training – 0117 955 2562 or email@example.com To be eligible for this course, you must be aged 19 years plus (in August ’22).
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: No
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: Shining Care Training The Old Co-op Building 38-42 Chelsea Road, Easton BS5 6 AF Bristol
- Accreditation: No
Type of Class: Other
- Provider: Shining Care Training
- Address: 38-42 Chelsea Road, The Old Co-Op Building Easton, Bristol BS5 6AF
- Contact number: 0117 955 2562
- Search classes by Shining Care Training