ESOL and Digital Skills for Employment
- Increase your English language vocabulary for
- Create, download, save and organise files
- Use several Microsoft Office apps
- Email on your computer and phone
- Use the internet safely and search the web
There are 3 occurrences of this course each academic year. Each course is 10 weeks long and meets once a week.
- Start date: 29th September at 09:30
- End date: 29th June at 12:45
The class will not be running on the following dates:
- 15th December - 5th January
- 30th March - 13th April
- 29th June - 21st September
- Class days: Thursday
- Enrolment information: Must attend enrolment session with Learner Services team after you apply online.
- Contact Person: https://www.cityofbristol.ac.uk/courses/adult-esol-digital-skills-for-employment/
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Free if you meet the residency requirements. Must discuss with Learner Services at reception.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: No
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: College Green Centre
- Accreditation: No
Type of Class: Entry 1 , Entry 1/2 , Entry 2 , Entry 3 , Level 1 , Level 2