ESOL classes and English conversation every Tuesday
- Start date: 2nd January at 12:15
- End date: 29th December at 14:00
- Class days: Tuesday
- This class allows you to drop-in, you do not need to enrol.
- Contact Person: Alice Email: email@example.com
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Free to all to attend. Every Tuesday 1215pm - 2pm. At Manvers Street Baptist Church, Manvers Street, Bath (near train and bus stations). There is ramped access to the basement from street level. Teachers are qualified in English and ESOL teaching. We have a crèche for young children. Classes are run by the independent charity Bath Welcomes Refugees and has no political or religious associations.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: Yes
- Childcare provision: Yes
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: Downstairs in Manvers Street Baptist Church, Manvers Street, Bath. Near Bath Spa railway station and Bath bus station.
- Accreditation: No
Type of Class: Conversation Club , Entry 1 , Entry 1/2 , Entry 2 , Entry 3 , IELTS , Level 1 , Level 2 , Pre-entry
- Provider: Bath Welcomes Refugees
- Address: Manvers street, Bath
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://bathwelcomesrefugees.org.uk
- Search classes by Bath Welcomes Refugees