ESOL Classes at College Green Centre
City of Bristol College is the largest provider of ESOL courses in Bristol and we offer a range of courses for adults whose first language is not English. ESOL courses help you learn the words and grammar to speak with confidence, be independent and get work. Our courses improve your reading and writing skills and the chance to gain accredited qualifications.
You can study from Pre-Entry all the way to Level 2 and our courses are part-time with classes meeting twice a week. We have courses in three different sites in the city and you can study at a time that fits with your life:
- Morning classes: 9:30am – 12:45pm (Ashley Down, College Green and Kingswood)
- Afternoon classes: 1:30pm – 4:45pm (Ashley Down & College Green)
- Evening classes: 6:15pm – 8:45pm (College Green Centre)
Students have the option of taking a maths class once a week at Ashley Down or College Green. We also have a wide range of vocational taster courses which introduce you to the vocabulary and skills of the working world, practise your interview skills and help you apply for jobs.
Please visit any of our college centres or go to our website for more information and to submit an application.
- Start date: 12th September
- End date: 27th June
The class will not be running on the following dates:
- 24th October - 28th October
- 19th December - 4th January
- 13th February - 17th February
- 3rd April - 14th April
- 29th May - 2nd June
- Class days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Enrolment information: Please make an application online on the college website or in person at any of our college centres. We will then invite you to an initial assessment appointment where you will complete a test to check your level of English and discuss which course will be most suitable.
- Contact Person: email@example.com
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Class level subject to initial assessment. Please refer to enrolment information above. To be eligible for free ESOL courses you need to have lived in the UK for 3 years or meet the required residency rules.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: No
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: City of Bristol College - College Green Centre, St George's Rd, Bristol BS1 5UA
- Accreditation: Yes - Work towards a College Certificate or ESB Reading, Writing or Speaking & Listening exam
Type of Class: Entry 1 , Entry 2 , Entry 3 , Level 1 , Level 2 , Pre-entry