- Start date: 16th September
- End date: 16th July
- Class days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Enrolment information: Enrolment takes place at the start of September and the start of February. Contact us to arrange an initial assessment.
- Contact Person: Janet on 0117 954 2806
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Courses run over 2 semesters: Semester 1 - September to February Semester 2 - February to July Courses are 4 hours/week (2 hours on 2 days) These courses are free if you are: In receipt of JSA, ESA(WRAG) or Universal Credit Working with a gross salary of less than £16,009.50 They may also be free if you are unemployed, wanting to move into employment and are in receipt of another benefit. If you do-not qualify for a free course, the cost is £230 per semester.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: No
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: Beacon Centre City Academy Bristol Russell Town Avenue Redfield Bristol BS5 9JH
- Accreditation: Yes - We offer Trinity Skills for Life and English Speaking Board qualifications.
- Provider: Beacon Centre
- Address: Beacon Centre City Academy Russell Town Avenue Bristol BS5 9JH
- Website: http://www.cityacademy.bristol.sch.uk/adult-education/
- Search classes by Beacon Centre