ESOL Entry 3+ (for IMPACT participants)
Register with IMPACT before coming to class.
Contact Muna Talha (07702 532 767) or Asia Yousif (07736 132 450).
Or contact us by email: email@example.com
Or complete a registration form on our website: groundwork.org.uk/projects/impact-bristol/
- Start date: 26th April at 09:30
- End date: 22nd July at 11:00
- Class days: Tuesday
- Enrolment information: Only come to class after you have registered with IMPACT.
- Contact Person: Contact Muna Talha (07702 532 767) or Asia Yousif (07736 132 450) to register with IMPACT.
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Free to IMPACT participants. Any non-EU migrant or refugee can register with IMPACT for free (unfortunately this does not include British passport holders or asylum seekers).
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: No
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: St Paul's Learning Centre, 94 Grosvenor Road, BS2 8XJ New students must register before coming to the class
- Accreditation: No
- Provider: IMPACT Bristol
- Address: Lockleaze Play and Stay Place, Romney Avenue, Lockleaze, Bristol BS7 9TD
- Contact number: 0117 910 3930
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: groundwork.org.uk
- Search classes by IMPACT Bristol