ESOL for Care
- Learn about the careers you could have in the care industry
- Learn language for jobs in care
- Write a CV and cover letter for a care job
- Learn about safeguarding and stages of development in
- Gain confidence in your English
- Small class sizes with the attention of two lecturers (one ESOL
and one vocational lecturer)
There are 3 occurrences of this course each academic year. Each course is 10 weeks long and meets once a week.
- Start date: 26th September at 13:30
- End date: 26th June at 16:45
The class will not be running on the following dates:
- 19th December - 2nd January
- 27th March - 10th April
- 3rd July - 18th September
- Class days: Monday
- Enrolment information: Must attend enrolment session with Learner Services team after you apply online.
- Contact Person: https://www.cityofbristol.ac.uk/courses/adults-esol-care/
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Free if you meet the residency requirements. Must discuss with Learner Services at reception.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: No
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: Ashley Down
- Accreditation: No