ESOL for Catering and Hospitality
- Learn to cook basic British dishes
- Learn language for working in a
- Learn about tools and ingredients
- Learn how to apply for jobs in
- Practice serving in restaurant
There are 3 occurrences of this course each academic year. Each course is 10 weeks long and meets once a week.
- Start date: 27th September at 17:00
- End date: 27th June at 20:15
The class will not be running on the following dates:
- 13th December - 3rd January
- 28th March - 11th April
- 4th July - 19th September
- Class days: Tuesday
- Enrolment information: Must attend enrolment session with Learner Services team after you apply online.
- Contact Person: https://www.cityofbristol.ac.uk/courses/adult-esol-catering-hospitality/
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Free if you meet the residency requirements. Must discuss with Learner Services at reception.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: No
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: College Green Centre
- Accreditation: No
Type of Class: Entry 1 , Entry 1/2 , Entry 2 , Entry 3 , Level 1 , Level 2