ESOL for Everyday @ Avonmouth
The course is open to all learners (aged 19+) who speak English as their second language.
To enrol, please contact Suzanne 07887451776 or email email@example.com
- Start date: 14th January at 09:45
- End date: 24th March at 11:45
- Class days: Tuesday
- Enrolment information: Enrolment takes place during first session.
- Contact Person: Suzanne 07887451776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: The course is FREE if you receive means-tested benefits or are working on low income (below £16,090 per annum) and can provide evidence of these. Otherwise, the fee is £60.00
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: Yes - Free crèche but places must be booked before course starts.
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: Avonmouth Children's Centre Catherine Street, Bristol BS11 9LG
- Accreditation: No
- Provider: Community Learning Team
- Address: The Park Centre, Daventry Road, Knowle, Bristol BS4 1DQ
- Contact number: 0117 9039750
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: http://communitylearningwest.net
- Search classes by Community Learning Team