ESOL for Family Learning
- Improve your language skills for communicating with family and friends
- Learn about free support services for families in Bristol
- Practice writing letters to schools, doctors, companies, etc.
- Visit community centres and free museums!
- Practice talking to your child’s teacher and asking questions about their
grades, behaviour, progress, etc.
- Small class sizes with the attention of two lecturers (one ESOL and one
There are 3 occurrences of this course each academic year. Each course is 10 weeks long and meets once a week.
- Start date: 26th September at 09:30
- End date: 26th June at 12:45
The class will not be running on the following dates:
- 19th December - 2nd January
- 27th March - 10th April
- 26th June - 18th September
- Class days: Monday
- Enrolment information: Must attend enrolment session with Learner Services team after you apply online
- Contact Person: https://www.cityofbristol.ac.uk/courses/adult-esol-family-learning/
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Free if you meet the residency requirements. Must discuss with Learner Services at reception.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: No
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: Ashley Down
- Accreditation: No
Type of Class: Entry 1 , Entry 1/2 , Entry 2 , Entry 3 , Level 1 , Level 2