ESOL for Life @ Brentry
This course will help learners to gain confidence in using English in everyday life in the UK – including at school, work and in the community. The course aims to improve communication skills in English, e.g. reading, writing, speaking and listening.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) who wish to improve their English, and have English as an additional language. This course is suitable for adults from Pre-Entry to Entry level 2.
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 07887451776 or email email@example.com
- Start date: 7th November at 12:30
- End date: 23rd January at 14:30
- Class days: Thursday
- Enrolment information: Enrolment takes place during first session.
- Contact Person: Suzanne Gaffney 07887451776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Course fee of £60.00 unless learner receives means-tested benefits or is working on low income (under £16,090 per year) and can provide sufficient evidence.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: Yes - FREE creche available but places must be booked before start of course.
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: Brentry & Henbury Children's Centre Brentry Lane, Bristol BS10 6RG
- Accreditation: No
Type of Class: Entry 1 , Entry 1/2 , Entry 2 , Entry 3 , Pre-entry
- Provider: Community Learning Team
- Address: The Park Centre, Daventry Road, Knowle, Bristol BS4 1DQ
- Contact number: 0117 9039750
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: http://communitylearningwest.net
- Search classes by Community Learning Team