ESOL @ St Anne’s (Brislington)
Learning objectives include:
Use the present tense to ask simple questions.
Be confident to speak in front of the group.
Find the meaning of and spell unfamiliar words.
Write and read simple text.
Use the past tense.
Present the ideas to the group.
Expand vocabulary and pronounce words correctly.
Use online resources to develop learning.
The course is open to all learners (aged 19+) who speak English as their second language.
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 07469413348 or email email@example.com
- Start date: 6th November at 09:45
- End date: 11th December at 11:45
- Class days: Wednesday
- Enrolment information: Enrolment takes place during first session.
- Contact Person: Julie St Jean Dick 07469413348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: The course is FREE if you receive means-tested benefits or are working on low income (below £16,090 per annum) and can provide evidence of these. Otherwise, the fee is £36.00
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: Yes - Free crèche but places must be booked before course starts.
- Accessbility: Unknown
- Details about class location: St Anne's Park Children's Centre Lichfield Road, Bristol BS4 4BJ
- Accreditation: No
Type of Class: Entry 1 , Entry 1/2 , Entry 2 , Entry 3 , Pre-entry
- Provider: Community Learning Team
- Address: The Park Centre, Daventry Road, Knowle, Bristol BS4 1DQ
- Contact number: 0117 9039750
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: http://communitylearningwest.net
- Search classes by Community Learning Team