Refugee Women of Bristol (RWoB) English classes
Free drop-in English classes for women of an asylum seeking or refugee background. You must be a member of Refugee Women of Bristol to attend.
For membership, please register at one of our drop-in sessions in the Malcolm X Centre during our opening times: Every Tuesday 10:00am to 14:30. Term time only.
- Start date: 4th September at 10:00
- End date: 23rd July at 12:00
The class will not be running on the following dates:
- 26th October - 5th November
- 21st December - 7th January
- 15th February - 25th February
- 5th April - 22nd April
- 24th May - 3rd June
- Class days: Tuesday
- This class allows you to drop-in, you do not need to enrol.
- Contact Person: Drop in Co-ordinator
- Cost of Class/Eligibility: Free to women of a refugee or asylum seeking background. You must be a member of Refugee Women of Bristol to attend.
- 16 - 18 year olds allowed in class: No
- Childcare provision: Yes - A creche is available for children aged 7 months up to age 5 in the St Paul's Learning Centre, 94 Grosvenor Road, St Paul's BS2 8XJ. Places are limited and allocated on a first come basis.
- Accessbility: Yes
- Details about class location: Malcolm X Community Centre 141 City Road, Bristol BS2 8YH
- Accreditation: No
- Provider: Refugee Women of Bristol
- Address: Our weekly term time only drop-in is held every Tuesday at the Malcolm X centre, 141 City Road, Bristol BS2 8YH
- Contact number: 0117 9415867
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.refugeewomenofbristol.org.uk/
- Search classes by Refugee Women of Bristol